i-maritime’s Young CEO Internship Program
submitted on 2010-11-23
Jump start your career in Business Management!!
i-maritime’s Young CEO Internship Program is a unique program that brings exceptionally talented individuals from diverse professional backgrounds to i-maritime to train them to be future leaders in maritime and logistics industries.
The Young CEO Internship Program is a golden opportunity to fast track a career in Management Leadership. It is not a graduate trainee program, but an executive-level induction into the world of Management Leadership where you shall learn the art and the science of successfully running a business. The program drives the firm and a few of its prestigious clients talent development and we spend considerable time and resources teaching, mentoring and training our Young CEO Internship Program Associates. If you are lucky enough to secure a position in the i-maritime Young CEO Internship Program, you'll never look back.
It is a rigorous 8 month program that demands the best of individuals, but if you are determined to build a career in the maritime and logistics industries, were born to lead and have something special to offer, this is an opportunity you must not miss. Why i-maritime?
i-maritime is recognized as one of the most independent, innovative and dynamic business consulting firms in India. We provide consulting in the maritime and logistics sector and offer business and technical advisory services for Ports, Shipping, Containers, Logistics and Shipyards. Our clients are many of the world's leading financial institutions, PE firms and Indian and Multinational corporations.
We are a 15 year old elite consulting firm where the average employee is 30 years old. These young achievers give a good mix of experienced professionals who provide the knowledge and experience necessary to implementing solutions, as well as B-school graduates from IIM/ISB and engineers from institutes such as the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT/NIT) who add to the dimension of innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. Most of the consultants/ interns are or have been from the Ivy League institutions like IIT, KM, ISB, Wharton, LSE etc. Why you?
You are an exceptional individual who has excelled in your academics. You have worked hard to achieve success and been recognized by your peers. You have a desire to be the best you can be and are looking for an opportunity to prove your worth in a new or associated industry.
You are probably in your mid twenties to mid thirties, with a degree from a recognized university and you are a strong communicator in English. You are strong at problem solving, planning, organizing, presenting, communicating, are numerically literate and able to digest large volumes of information quickly. Also, you have a sense of adventure and know how to have a good time!
i-maritime prides itself on being independent and central to this are the unique individuals who work here. There is no stereotypical employee, which is why we are seeking people who can bring their own unique talents and experiences into the company. In Summary, we are searching for:
• Natural leaders who are sharp, ambitious, motivated, and creative
• Individuals have already achieved something extraordinary in their academic or personal life and are looking to apply their passion to professional world
• Strong problem solving, analytical, planning, leadership and organizational skills
• Confident communicators and presenters who are equally comfortable with both
• A degree from a world renowned UniversityAbout the program
Course & Projects
• The faculty would include top industry experts and Subject Matter Experts.
• The interns would work on a wide variety of projects related to market research, strategy formulation, financial modeling, field research, corporate presentations, operational consulting, performance enhancement studies etc, in live projects.
• The interns will get a chance to interact with top business leaders, assisting start-up business ventures and work in an induced stress environment, with deadlines and quality of work being the foremost requirement.
• Duration - 8 months (5 months at i-maritime and 3 months at client's site)
• INR 50,000 per month / USD 1,000 per month for Indian and foreign nationals respectively
• Free bachelor accommodation and food provided for foreign national
• Company shall provide Medical Insurance as per company policy
• The interns on successful completion of the program could join any of the consulting firms including i-maritime Consultancy. Top 5 interns would have a walk-in employment with i-maritime at par with industry emoluments
• Tie-up with various corporates for intern placements
• The interns will be given a certificate from i-maritime on the completion of the internshipi-maritime's expectations
• Have graduate / postgraduate degree from Ivy League institutes from India and abroad
• Have a keen desire to pursue a career in growing maritime and logistics industry in India and abroad
• Be prepared to work in a demanding and challenging targets of the industry
• While doing so, uphold the highest integrity of value system, including truthconsciousnessInterested?
Address the above criteria, mark Young CEO Internship Program and your present location in the subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
back to Whats New